Big Brother 16: Nicole's Demise

Well as expected, Nicole was evicted unanimously.  She only played an okay game, in my opinion.  Her attempts to throw Donny under the bus in order to campaign I think fell on deaf ears.  Of course all aspects of eviction are going to be debated and CBS is going to make sure to show that, hoping maybe that we will think the tides will change sometimes, but more often than not you can tell who's going home.  I think using the words "coming after me" and "Donny" in the same sentence are funny.  I don't think Donny would even talk that way.

Being a huge Walking Dead fan, I thought the prep for this week's HoH comp was awesome.  I think I would've been scared out of my wits if it had been late at night and I saw a zombie in one of the two-way mirrors.  It's definitely all in fun though.  Could you imagine if something like that really happened while in the BB house?  Not zombies of course, but with everyone all freaked out about a certain two health workers with a certain incurable virus being in the states...I mean WOW.  Maybe that will have to be the subject of my NaNoWriMo* submission this year...

Frankie and Derrick won HoH and it couldn't make me happier.  It's no secret that Frankie has been my fave (although I could've done without the paranoid meltdown) and Derrick's game play is an immediate second.  It will be interesting to see how things play out.  I'm also glad there's only one more week of the double HoH twist.  It means we're getting close to the end of the summer (which sucks) but now everyone's game has to change...again.

I celebrated my 8th anniversary this weekend, so I have yet to watch Sunday's episode, but as soon as I do I'll be back!


*NaNoWriMo is short for National Novel Writing Month.  If you've never heard of it and you are a creative writer, I highly suggest you check it out HERE!

Comments

Popular Posts