More randomness...

I was bad yesterday. I didn’t go to the gym and do my cardio. On top of that, I went to McDonald’s for dinner. NOT a good day. I am definitely a stress eater, and because I was stressed out I gravitated to “fries”. It was a bad decision, but it’s not one I’m going to dwell on. Today is a new day…a new day in which I ate a cheese Danish for breakfast. Maybe I should say “this is a new minute”. I am drinking a nonfat decaf latte, after all…
My upper abdominals hurt like CRAZY! The right side even hurts to the touch! I guess I don’t have to wonder if that floor work Mike had me doing Wednesday had any effect. I can’t go to the gym today because they will be closed by the time I get off, but I will do my Walk Away The Pounds DVD when I get home tonight, or pull out the Wii Fit and give that a go.
I have a jewelry party this weekend, and I’m going to make http://bakerella.blogspot.com/search?q=cookie+dough+brownies for the occasion. I PROMISE not to over-indulge. I’m really hoping that by baking so often my sweet tooth will subside and I won’t want to eat the stuff anymore. I really have to start thinking about Brie. She wants everything I have, and I really want her to grow up with good eating habits, unlike me.

Comments

Popular Posts