Does Baby Phat Make Diapers?

Well, they really need to. My daughter is a really petite thing...she is only 21 or 22lbs at the MOST which is in the 3rd percentile for her age group, but she's in the 50th percentile for height. Seems really small, right...?

Well I swear every time I look this child has part of her butt cheek hanging out of her size 3 diapers! How on EARTH can my 21 month old have a ghetto booty ALREADY!?!? I can't deal with this, so you KNOW her father can't deal with it. The other morning the conversation went a little something like this...

Daddy: Her little baby jeans make my baby's butt look big.
Me: I got news for ya...
Daddy: I don't want to hear it.

She's even got thick little baby thighs!! CLEARLY I am not ready to be the mother of a growing girl.

Kimora, I hope you're reading this. There's a market in big booty diapers. Jump on this bandwagon and strike while the iron is hot! Nelly, Apple Bottoms needs to get on this! Lastly, I shudder at the thought, but Beyonce (ugh, it even PAINS me to write that...more on her later) the House of Dereon needs to get into the House of Baby Derrieres. Oh, and if any of this ever happens in the near or distant future, best believe I'm'a go ghetto and demand my cut for the idea. It's what I do.

Comments

Popular Posts