Do naps make you feel guilty, or am I the only one??

I got up (relatively) early this morning...around 8:00 or so. I got Brie ready to go to my mom's so I could go to the gym and beast it out for about an hour. Kenny, Brie and I took mom to the airport and as soon as we got home, the monthly headache marathon started and I needed to take some Motrin and lay down. Two and a half hours later, I'm awake.

Brie was asleep too, so it's not like we were supposed to be doing anything, but I feel guilty about sleeping. I had a headache (still do, actually) but I still feel guilty...why is that?

Maybe because it's a beautiful day outside. The sun is high and the temperature is perfect. Also, this is Kenny's long weekend, and every minute I have with him is precious. I feel like I've wasted some of them.

Wow...I guess with that being said I should get the h3ll off of this blog and go spend some time with my family!!

I'm baking Chocolate Cherry Oatmeal Cookies tonight...wish me luck! I'll let you know how they turn out. I hope there isn't a Cookie Wrecks blog out there anywhere...

Comments

Popular Posts