Brie's First Basketball Game...or "Who Let The Toddler Out?!?"

Last night we took Brie to her first basketball game...Suns vs. Nuggets. GO SUNS! It was a very exciting game, down to the last seconds. That wasn't the real excitement though...

My daughter is a whirlwind! I really didn't know what to expect. Part of me ( a BIG part of me) thought that she would get bored early and we'd have to leave. It was supposed to be double date night with friends, but since we didn't have a babysitter and kids under 2 are free, we figured 'why not'?

We were in the suite, so there was plenty of room to run around if she needed it. She watched a LOT of the game. She loves to clap and cheer, so I think the fact that everyone around her was doing the same thing really helped. The halftime show with the racing "doggies" was a big hit too. It was The Gorilla's birthday, so there were plenty of funny mascots running around, including our favorite..Big Red. GO CARDS!!

My daughter also loves older men. She was flirting with not one, but TWO little boys! They were between 6-10. One was in our suite, and one was in the suite next to us. She's going to be a handful when she gets older. I can see Kenny cleaning the shotgun now...

She was even flirting with the wait staff! Kenny said "he's WAY too old for you!". I said "He's got a job". It's amazing how the economy can change the priorities...

All in all it was a great night. She didn't get cranky ONCE, and my Suns won the game. Tonight is hair night. I hope Kenny's got my drink handy...

Comments

Popular Posts