It's Been A Long Time, I Shouldn't've Left You...

Yeah, I can be a little "hood", what?


A lot has been going on. We've been looking at houses non-stop, and we finally put an offer in on one. Here it is...







Pretty cool, huh? It's in Gilbert, but it's a short sale. That means it could be at least 60 days before we even find out if the bank is going to accept our offer. We're not going to stop looking in the meantime though. Can't put all our eggs in one basket in this market.

I like it a lot. It doesn't have a loft, but it's got 5 bedrooms, so one of those rooms will be the payroom for the kids.

No, there's still only one kid, but we are planning on expanding (soon). :)

The backyard is REALLY nice. There's already a fenced in pool, a patio, fire pit and a grassy area for the puppy!

No, there's still only two cats, but we are planning on expanding (soon). :)

I really like this house, but I'm not getting my hopes up any higher than they already are. I've got a three day-weeked because of the holiday, so I'm just going to enjoy it.

Oh yeah, I guess I should mention that Hubby kept his job. No layoffs here!



Comments

Popular Posts