The Nerd in Me Needs Nourishment!

I really, really miss reading.


I just finished Little Earthquakes by Jennifer Weiner. It was the story of three (well, really four) women and how they became friends and first-time moms (big surprise there, right?). It was really good. I’ve enjoyed all of her books that I’ve read. It really made me realize just how much I love settling down with a good book.

The last book I tried to read was The Host by Stephenie Meyer of Twilight fame. Stephen King was right. She can’t write. I thought it was me, that I just wasn’t the bibliophile that I used to be. Nope, it was the book. I’ll pick it back up and try to finish it because that’s what I do. I need to get all of the reading in I can right now…once baby #2 is born it’ll be bye-bye books once again.

Comments

Popular Posts