Save the Ta-Tas!!

I am walking in the Phoenix Susan G. Komen 5k with my hubby and best friend.  I'm very excited to be participating in this event.  I've never done any type of race before (hell, if you know me, you know I've never done anything with any real physical activity before) but I'm excited to have a goal.  It's a great place to start!  It's also for a great cause.  Unfortunately this disease has taken many family members and friends from me, and raising money and awareness puts us a step closer to finding a cure.  I've set my goal to raise $100.  I hope that you will be able to support me on my journey!  If you would like to make a tax-deductible contribution online, please use the link below.  If you would like to mail in a donation, please use the following address:

Komen Central and Northern Arizona
c/o Race for the Cure
2040 W. Bethany Home Rd.
Suite 120
Phoenix, AZ 85015

My Race Home Page

8354f3e778e65af3506dc171019c6cef4e4a74fd7fceb1f98e

Comments

Popular Posts