It's Beginning to Feel A Lot Like Christmas...

Nope, we haven't put up any decorations of our own yet, but it's really starting to feel like Christmas for me.  As I type A Flintstone Christmas is playing in the background.  I love all of the Christmas TV specials.  I hope Gabrielle and Flutterbug will love them half as much as I do.

This weekend is for putting up the tree, decorating the outside of the house (just HOW I have no idea yet) and planning my Christmas baking.  I can't wait to make cookies with Brie and candy for homemade gifts.

Now that I have a child Christmas seems more special.  She's almost 2 1/2, so I think this year she'll really be into the colorful lights and wrapping paper.  She's still to young for the whole Santa Clause thing, but next year should be a different story.

We're hosting the holiday dinner again this year and I always have fun planning that.  I'm just looking forward to all of it.  I just hope that 1) the pregger hormones don't get in my way and depress the h3ll outta me and 2) my stomach cooperates so that I can eat this holiday!

Comments

Popular Posts