Well, Looks Like We Got Screwed...

And not in the good way.

Our realtor was told that our offer was the first on the house, and everything else would be a backup. Well, turns out that the listing agent turned in two offers with ours and we fell to the bottom of the heap. We're not withdrawing our offer 'cause it's not costing us anything right now, but we're moving on as if that house is gone.

That just means there's a better house in store for us, right. RIGHT!?!?!?

I'm going to view some this evening, then on Sunday we'll be going out as a family to view some more. I'm getting anxious now. I know that I shouldn't be and that this process could take a while, but I want to find my dream house, buy it, move in and live happily ever after.

So banks, could you get with the program please?!?

Comments

Popular Posts