Sputtering Along...

Today is going to be a looooong day. I didn't sleep well at all last night. I got home from the gym, had dinner and we put Brie to bed. We were SUPPOSED to settle in and watch Quantum of Solace. Well, I settled in and passed the h3ll out. I was so tired, I don't think I made it through 15 minutes of the movie. I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't get back to sleep. At least there were no nightmares last night...

I don't know what is up with me and the nightmares. The other night I had a dream that I was on a cruise-type ship and someone was trying to kill us all. The first time I survived. The second time I didn't. Why am I having Choose Your Own Adventure dreams?!?!?

A couple of nights before that I was being recruited/stalked by a cult. I have no idea where these things come from. Almost always the drem is so terrifying and frightening while i'm having it, but when I wake up and piece it together it's the stupidest thing I could possibly think of!

Comments

Popular Posts